Star Primary follows the London Borough of Newham admissions policy. If the number of applications for school places is greater than places available in each year group, priority for admissions is given in the following order:
- Children who live in the school’s catchment area and have a sibling on roll at the school at the time of admission;
- Children who live in the school’s catchment area but have no sibling on roll at the school at the time of admission;
- Children who do not live in the school’s catchment area but do have a sibling in the school;
- Other children.
For online admissions visit Newham Primary School Admissions alternately call 0208 430 2000
We accept children’s’ names for the nursery waiting list from their second birthday, however we can never guarantee a place. This is not ‘first come, first served’ but we try to offer all children three terms in nursery before they start school. Please note that a place at our nursery will not gain automatic entry into our school.
An application form for the Nursery is available form our School Reception. To accompany your application we require a proof of address and a copy of your child’s birth certificate. We will make copies of these documents for you. If you have any queries then please call us on 020 7476 5336.
Admission for entry from September 2017 (2017/8 current academic year)
- LB Newham Primary School Determined Admission Arrangements for 2017 entry
- LB Newham Primary School Admissions web pages
- Pan London Schemes for 2017- 18
- In Year’ School Admissions Application – aka mid term or mid phase
Reception admission for entry from September 2018
Primary to secondary transition for entry September 2018
Useful links for all schools admissions