Star Primary School is in the process of transitioning their after school childcare provision to Fit For Sport. Pupils are supervised by an experienced team to take part in a range of activities and are provided with a healthy snack.
For more information on any of our extended services, please navigate to the relevant page using the links on the left-hand side of this page.
Fit For Sport Extended School Clubs
Extend your child’s school day with Fit For Sport and ensure that they keep active throughout term-time!
Fit For Sport, the UK’s leaders in engaging and educating children through fun physical activity, are delighted to be running active Extended School Clubs at our school.
Fit For Sport plan lots of new and exciting activities every day in order to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
The school term will be filled activities including; Super Sports, Fit Factor, Thrive Time, Learn Zone, Wellness Zone, Creative Zone, weeks in focus, special events and much more!
The provision is Ofsted registered and will provide you with the peace of mind that your child has access to a variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day.
Children will enjoy:
- action packed multi-sports
- fun movement-based activities and challenges
- opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- practicing life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- child led discovery sessions
- wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
All activities aim to add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum and include a number of exciting, themed weeks to enhance their Fit For Sport experience.
A healthy snack is provided at the Extended School Clubs – details of which can be found on our website.
All prices and timings are on the Fit For Sport website where you can find our school specific page: https://www.fitforsport.co.uk/extended-school-clubs/find-your-school.
To book please login/create an account and secure your place online at: https://fitforsport.magicbooking.co.uk/Identity/Account/Login
Please follow the quick step guide below:
- Register a Fit For Sport account
- Please confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions
- Add your desired Extended School Club location as the centre
- Add your child(ren) to the Fit For Sport account before attempting to make a booking
- Ensure all the Consent questions, Collector, Emergency Contacts and Doctor details are added.
- After this click on Book Activity to make a booking.
- Select the dates you wish to book!
Need Help Registering/Booking? Click here to find their Fit For Sport Booking Help Guide.
Fit For Sport accept:
- Tax Free Childcare
- Childcare Vouchers
|Monday – Thursday||3:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Friday||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to call Fit For Sport’s friendly bookings team on 0208 742 4990 or drop them an email at email@example.com.